Sunday, January 17, 2010

Conspiracy latest

Heavy marking means light posting, but now I have finished most of it with a huge sigh of relief. So after opening the paper today I have time to share with you the shocking new revelation about the extent of the conspiracy that those damn Elders keep going (with a bit of help from the Illuminati, a bunch of Aliens, the Anti-Christ of course, oops nearly forgot the Masons, then there is always the reptilian Boxcar Willie). Yes, the Taliban are theirs too. Sort of. Perhaps.

1 comment:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Well, we sure does. Confession takes a load off one's soul, they say. One thing we'll never own up to: Rory McCarthy, I stand firm on that.

Saying this, I am gonna mull on your other post - Defending History, I mean. Not as an historian, which I'm patently not. But it caused me some acute discomfort...